Thursday, September 2, 2010

No Photos

Because I have not taken any pictures lately, I thought I would post about the shame I felt earlier this week.... I needed to put some gas in the car. (The light came on just as I pulled into the garage and I didn't want to deal with it in the morning when I was trying to get Braden to school.) I also had some bills to take to the post office. I didn't want to go alone, but Braden wouldn't go along to run those errands. Which meant I would have to bribe him or go solo! Then I remembered that he had a coupon for a free ice cream cone with purchase from McDonald's.

But you have to understand how much I HATE McDonald's! I view them as the center of all fast food evil! And I will not allow my family to eat there. (Although I recently found out one member was! Grrr!)
Just so we're all up to speed: I HATE McDONALD'S!!!
But it was just a small cone. And though its not decaf, they have sweet tea, which would be the "with purchase" that would not cause us to eat any of the evil. So Braden came with me and since it was about 5pm and the drive-thru was packed, I parked and made Braden run in.
Insert shame and embarrassment here. It seemed like he was in there forever. And as I sat in the car I found myself looking around nervously, hoping no one I knew saw me parked there. And the longer it took him, the more anxious I became! It was awful!! Awful! Awful!
And now you know!

No comments: