Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Digging out

Here's the driveway! Jon and I worked for about 2 hours shoveling/snow blowing. After those 2 hrs, I was still about a mile from the road and he was still working to free my car! Braden had even stopped building his fort and came to help.
The Lord was with us today though. We were saved by a man on a 4-wheeler with a snow plow! He cleared the rest of the drive and a bit of the sidewalks. If it weren't for him, we would probably still be out there shoveling.

The other side of our garage drive.

My grandparents' drive. My car was finally freed!

A close-up look at the mound Jon moved to get to my car.

My grandparents' front steps again. There is a little man holding an American flag, just to the right of the steps. The little man is about 2-3 ft. tall and the drift is up past the little man's waist.

No comments: