Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's Been Snowing & Blowing All Day

This is a shot from our front porch I took earlier this morning. As you can see, everything is white. It's been snowing all day, from when Jon got up for work at 3:30 until now. It's still snowing! I'm not sure how much is on the ground.
It's been blowing all day as well. Van Wert had wind gusts up to 35 mph. Do you know how much fun it is to chase your recycling around TWICE because it kept blowing over? Good news is they picked it up before lunch!

This is a picture through our kitchen window. I took this earlier in the morning as well. When I looked at the tree around lunch time, all the snow had been blown off!

This is what I found, before 9am, when I went to take out the recycling.


This is what I found after dinner tonight! You can see the outline of the door in the snow. I wanted to take a few more pictures, but Jon told me to close the door before the snow ended up in the house.

No school tomorrow! We hope Jon has the day off as well. I had to shovel the back door 4-5 times today to let the dogs out. I also had to shovel in front of the garage door so Jon could get his car in! --- I'll post more pictures tomorrow. We are supposed to have a total of 10"-15" by morning! --- Don't you wish you were here?!!?

No comments: