Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oh No!

I'm afraid I'm becoming Amanda!
I haven't updated in a full week! And I have no pictures to post!

Since last Thursday:

I subbed on Friday at the middle school. Health, specifically Sex Ed. They had guest speakers though, so I learned some things.

Saturday Braden had a game in the morning. We got more snow as well.

Sunday we went to church. Issa and I have been in the 2-3 yrs. old class this month. We also got together in the evening with our S.S. class and watched another Creation Science DVD.

Monday Braden had no school (President's Day), but I did. Braden spent the morning with my very pregnant friend, Ali. They baked some delicious M&M cookies and watched cartoons until I got back with lunch. Ali is due in 4 weeks. She is huge and so cute!

Tuesday was just another day. I had class until 8pm. We did our Children's Lit presentation on Chris Van Allsburg (Polar Exp., Jumanji....... my favorite, Two Bad Ants).

Yesterday (Wednesday) we awoke to freezing fog. Yes, there is apparently such a thing as freezing fog. It was horrible! It was so think. Driving was a nightmare. Braden was cancelled, but I still had to make it to Lima. How do you cross streets in this? You say a quick prayer and you go. There was no way to see anything. Obviously, I survived. I didn't have time to take pictures of this mess, but if you go to: www.acovey.blogspot.com Amy Covey has some great pictures of it. She is the mom of one of Braden's friends and takes amazing pictures!

Today I am cleaning up, doing laundry, and trying to be educationally productive. I have a few things I want to work on before Braden comes home. Also, we're going to the library today. I need books for a penguin paper due next week.
If you're lucky, something in my life might require picture-taking soon and I'll have something to post. (also one of Megan's graduation presents arrived today! any ideas on Phil?)

Tomorrow I'm back at the middle school!

No comments: