Wednesday, March 14, 2007

He's Worse Than A Woman

Jon left EARLY this morning. He flew into Dallas, spent the morning with his family, and then left with the guys just before rush hour. Last night (when I got home from taking 2 finals) he got out all the stuff he "needed" for the 4 days he would be golfing. Here is what I had to fold and pack into one suitcase:


Four days! Yes, he needs golfing clothes and a change for the afternoon, but really?

Below, in the bottom right corner you will notice a pile of 13 undershirts! 13! After I brought this to his attention, he did remove 4-5 of them. ** There are also approx. 4 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of flip-flops.**



Here Jon is after we finally got the suitcase zipped. It took both of us to get the job done. I have no idea how he is going to get everything back in there and make it home.


He's there somewhere! (Please ignore the horrible curtains in the background. I have yet to purchase some for our bedroom.)


No comments: