Thursday, March 15, 2007

Things Get Strange When Daddy's Away

This is the look Braden went with after his shower tonight. He has on his pj's, robe, and the robe belt as a karate/Rambo headpiece. (Grandma called while I was looking for my camera)





You would think it was hard to be this cool, but you forget who his dad is! I think this is a glimpse into what Braden will be like as a teenager, getting calls from the little girlies!

And then there was Dallas. Why she is under the chair with the bone I'm not really sure. This was my third attempt at taking the picture though. Every time I got the camera turned on and pointed her way, she would pull her face and the bone farther under the chair. As soon as I gave up and turned it off, out she would come again.


Things are really weird when Daddy isn't home!

Braden has been in his own bed for over 30 minutes though..... he's still there and quiet. Last night he came downstairs crying about 15 minutes after I tucked him in:

"I miss Daddy! I want Daddy to come home! Why did Daddy have to leave?!"

It was very sweet and it allowed him to sleep in Daddy's spot. Luckily he was so tired, he hardly moved. (Three more days!)

No comments: