Saturday, May 26, 2007

Because He Loves Me....

Every six months, my rings have to be inspected and cleaned at the jewelry store Jon bought them from, Jared - The Galleria of Jewelry (for the insurance). I love Jared! It is a great store. The employees are nice. They have a snack area with water, coffee, cookies, etc. They have a kids room with a TV, Game Cube, climbing thingy, and toys. Oh, and gorgeous jewelry!

Anyway, now that we are in living in Smallville, we have to drive about 2 hrs to the nearest Jared. Today, we drove up to Toledo to have my rings done. They look GREAT! I think they are the prettiest they've been since we bought them! Wouldn't you agree? Here is a black and white close-up:


So while we were waiting, we were looking around. Someday I would like another wedding band to stack on top of my engagement ring. Someday! I also found another ring I love that has now been added to the list. (It's the same price as my wedding band, so someday.) And I found a three stone diamond necklace I added to the list! Jon suggested I try on the wedding band with my rings to see how they would look. It was a lot of diamonds! I had also been looking at some Amethyst rings, so why not try that on as well? Ok. It was really pretty and not very expensive so........ because he loves me so.......... (and because the sales lady was the nicest ever! She even organized all of my insurance stuff and condensed it.)


It is a little hard to see. I couldn't get a good picture of it, and then my batteries died. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow when they are done charging. Here is another attempt. It isn't a good pic, but I love Dallas peeking in the background!


(Dallas and I got up at 7 am and went for a nice long walk together, over 1 hr!)

No comments: