Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Brave Boys

Blogger is being stupid at the moment. It won't let me upload the pictures from the track meet yesterday, but it will let me upload these. Jon and Braden were playing ball Saturday afternoon. Bray hit a wiffle ball up on the roof and it got stuck in the gutter. Jon got out the ladder to retrieve it. He had the hardest time getting it out! As you can tell, he could have climbed high enough to see into the gutter and gotten it out quickly. But being afraid of heights, this is as high as he would go. (A few times, he didn't even get this high!)



I was laughing so hard that Braden joined in making fun of Daddy. He told Jon he would go up and get it.
This was as high up as he got.....


Jon did eventually get the ball out. And they are so cute! I love both of my chickens!

No comments: