Monday, May 14, 2007

YMCA Track Meet

Saturday was the YMCA elementary track meet. Grades K-6 competed in several events. Braden ran the 100M, 200M, the 4 x 100 relay, and did the softball throw. For some reason, Blogger won't let me load the pictures all at once, so they are divided by "track" and "field."

Here is Braden at the start of the 100M. This was his first race. As you can see, he is by far the biggest 2nd grader out there. I believe he finished 4th though. (Jon was at the finish line.)



Braden was the third leg of the 4x100. He did a great job. For some reason they ran this last. He managed to run this after finishing the 100M and the 200M. I was very proud of my little track star! Their relay team either finished 2nd or 3rd.


Afterwards, he was pooped!

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

He is so tall!! Or maybe those other kids are just tiny! I really think he needs a haircut! When yall come visit Brock might think he is his first girl cousin!