Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Too Cute!

My cousin, Sara, got married this past Saturday. I have TONS of pictures from the reception! But because I don't feel like going through them all this morning, (we have to get around and go to the dentist pretty soon) I thought I'd just post the good ones of the other happy couple.

Ryan Ickes took this one from across the table. It's my favorite! Notice that we kind of match, but not really. And notice that my husband was the only one, over the age of 10, at the wedding without a tie!



Here is the first picture Braden took of us.


As he tried to correct his beheading, he just kept taking pictures. Even when we weren't looking at him. There is a lot of power in a camera, especially when you are eight yrs. old, and Mom almost never lets you touch it.


Doesn't it look like he's yelling at me when we should be dancing?


He really was yelling at me, kind of. He was putting off so much heat, and it seemed like the song was never going to end. Plus, the way my shirt was made prevented me from putting my arms any higher than his elbows. JON'S REALLY TALL! I even had heels on! So I may have been complaining and he may have been threatening to never ask me to dance again.


On a side note: I opted for the shirt with pants because of the MANY bruises on my legs. It was a bit disgusting and I wanted to save others from the sight. :)


Side note #2: Our first dance EVER was the anniversary dance at this wedding! We've only been to 2 other weddings together. Both of those we left before the dancing had begun. And we didn't have our own wedding, so.......... WOW!


Side note #3: Any suggestions on what I should do with my hair? I'm trying to let it grow out. We'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

amanda said...

my new websight is amado1.blogspot

as for your hair, maybe try layering as you grow it out. that should help give it some shape, ect. not really sure what you are wanting. tell the boys hi for me