Monday, September 3, 2007

Dallas

Since Braden hasn't been around much this weekend, I've had to take pictures of the puppies instead. We've been enjoying the beautiful weather! Jon and I have taken the dogs for long walks everyday.

Dallas didn't speak to me for a while on Saturday. Jon and I ran a few errands and had lunch. Then we popped into Petland so he could check out the puppies. They had just gotten in the CUTEST puppy! She was a basset hound and shar-pei mix, a Ba-Shar. I just had to get her out and hold her. Dallas was not happy when I came home smelling like a puppy. (Last time that happened, Raider was with us) Even after I changed clothes, she hid under the couch and refused to come out!

She looks a little confused/alarmed.



Look carefully. Both dogs are in the picture, but one is hiding.

No comments: