Monday, October 8, 2007

Corn Maze

Saturday night, we took Grandma and Grandpa out to Kernel Coopers Corn Maze. Jon would have preferred to have gone while it was still light out, but I think it's more fun in the dark. We went through all three mazes ( they were 4.5, 3.4, and 1 mile in length) in just under 2 hrs. Aren't I lucky to have married someone with such a freakishly amazing sense of direction?

While leading us, Jon managed to hide and scare Grandma twice (she screamed!) and Brady once. It was super fun! And I was proud of myself because once, aside from the three times we were exiting, I was able to tell where we were by looking on the map. Trust me, that's amazing!

Here we are at check point #2. Each maze had 6 check pts for find and mark off on the maps.

Brady takes a while when operating a hole puncher.


Here they are, happy to be out of the maze! Behind them are shots of this year's maze as well as the previous years'. (Grandpa Jack got a little overheated)


Afterwards, Brady got to pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch to bring home.

He loves it!

I have a few more pictures of Brady that I may post later. And if you haven't checked it out already, visit http://www.kernelcoopers.com/

No comments: