Friday, November 30, 2007

Just Call Me "Fatty"

Thursday after work, Lesa took me out for a belated b-day lunch. We decided to go to my cousin's restaurant because Lesa had never eaten there & I hadn't eaten there since it reopened. Well, my cousin ended up not charging us for my meal. And then all Lesa had was a bank card. (Small town Ohio is a cash only place! -- Yes, there are people who still take cash!)
I had one dollar. Lesa had three.
So I went back and talked to Amy and asked if I could write a check. "Sure." So I paid for Lesa's meal on my b-day. :)

Then I decided we should use our $4 and go to the Main St Ice Cream Parlor for dessert. I was thrilled to see what they finally had!!
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM
Ali & I had eaten it once this summer and I never saw it there again. So naturally, I needed to get a lot, in case I never see it again. I got a double scoop and wanted to die after I finished it. But I survived and took the boys back today after school! I got another double scoop in a waffle cone. (I actually only ordered a single, but I think he remembered me from the previous day & just loaded me up) It was so massive, I had to put it upside down in a cup.

I feel like a big fat fatty.

But it was worth it!

They were almost out again!

1 comment:

amanda said...

ok, so that ice cream sounds AMAZING! could you please ship me some? i'd appreciate it. thanks!