Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Morning

I don't have many pictures from Christmas morning. I videoed most of the morning so that Grandma and Grandpa could see Brady open his gifts. I did take a few and I have a few more to post from later in the day.

Braden with the last of the Boys v. Girls series. Thank you G'ma Peggy & G'pa Gordon!

Dunk the Duck Carnival game from Phil & Haley. (Oh, how I wish this game had a volume!)


The boys' new video rocker. This was one of our Day-After-Thanksgiving purchases.


This is my gift from G'ma & G'pa. I had said I wanted either new dress pants or curtains for the front room. So G'ma made me a window with curtains and a mini pair of pants with some cash stuck inside! How creative is that?!?!?! ---Jon and I found curtains last night at Penney's. I need to go to Wal-Mart today and get new rods and 2 sheers.

No comments: