Monday, January 21, 2008

The Kiddies

Here are two pics of the kids from last week.
Dallas doesn't make anyone share their food with her. She just strongly suggests it by sitting so close you can't ignore her!
In other news:
---I currently feel pretty crappy. I'm tired because I didn't sleep well last night. Why? Because my head feels like it's about to explode under the pressure and my nose is attempting to run away. From the neck up, I'm very blah!
---Saturday, we went to dinner in Lima and then shopping. I'm very excited to report that I racked up at Old Navy! All sale items were an additional 50% off. I bought 19 items that originally totaled $450 for only $100.... and I had a $25 gift card. Even better!
---It is SO COLD here! I haven't been warm in a week! My fingertips are frozen!

No comments: