Thursday, January 10, 2008

Worst Day of 2008

Yes, today has won the award for the worst day of the year. Not too hard to do, seeing as how the year is only ten days old. But still.........
1. Braden woke up grouchy and therefore, we were running a little behind schedule.

2. I didn't have time to eat breakfast and had to make do with a muffin bar and bottle of water.

3. My class was absolutely nuts today. Seriously, I think I even saw a few bounce off the walls!They could not stop talking and could not line up without pushing, shoving, touching, picking, pulling, punching,......

4. I was actually called a name by a four-year-old that would have gotten Braden marched to the bathroom for a squirt of soap in his mouth. YES! You haven't officially had a bad day until you've been cursed at by a preschooler!

Since then, it's been a bunch of little things that aren't really a big deal, but I was already on the edge. I'm praying tomorrow will be a better day. I have a swimming pool and a bunch of shaving cream in my trunk ready for fun!

No comments: