Monday, February 4, 2008

Mavs v. Pistons

For Jon's birthday, his parents got us tickets to see the Mavs play in Detroit.

I have decided that I am just not a fan of live sports...... (unless someday we can afford a private suite!) I had the worst time, thanks to the woman sitting beside me. She was very loud, which might have been ok if she knew anything about basketball. She kept calling people "losers" (a lot) and yelling at the refs and at Dirk. She was awful!!!! Even Jon, three seats away from her, finally had enough. And cotton candy was $5 a bag, so I decided against having some.

Never the less, here are a few pictures from the game.
This scared the pants off of Braden (and me)! You could feel the heat from the flame and it made a loud BOOM! I've always liked Rasheed, so he's the one I took a picture of.

My boys, not looking at me.


One looking, one being squeezed.


And two shots of the game. Should we be blessed someday with more children, the names of two of them and in these pictures. Any guesses?


And for the record, I do not like Detroit. It was just a dirty city. The roads were absolutely awful! And everything looked like it was falling apart (along the roads we traveled). I left the game with a pretty bad headache, thanks to the loud lady, and ended up with a migraine that made me sick to my stomach thanks to the roads. I'm ok with never going to Detroit again! Ever!
Also, spell check isn't working. Hope I didn't mess anything up too badly :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dislike Detroit very much as well! I haven't been there in at least 8 years and it sounds like it hasn't changed one bit. Also I am not a basketball fan so you have to share the names of your future children.