Saturday, February 23, 2008

So Sick of Being Cold!

For the record, I haven't been warm since November! I am so over winter!!!

I have no pictures. Sorry! But I thought I would update anyway. It's been a pretty slow week. Last weekend, Jon and I rented The Kingdom. It was really intense, but a great movie. (Braden watched Daddy Day Camp and really enjoyed it)
Wednesday morning, Braden got in trouble for disobeying his mother by reading in bed after I had told him he was not allowed to because it was bedtime. --Yes! I punished my son for reading.-- Well, really it was for disobeying, but people keep focusing on the fact that he was just reading.
Wednesday afternoon, Jon brought home a new bed!! It was very exciting for everyone. Braden got our old queen and we got back support! I woke up sore the first 2 nights, went to the chiro on Friday, and only had a little kink in my neck this morning. I think I'm slowing getting adjusted.
Friday night, Braden and I went to Lima in search of sheets and a comforter for his "new" bed. We went to three stores!!! It was painful! The one he FINALLY decided on look exactly like one I had pointed out at the first store! Grrrr!
Today, Braden's team lost by one point in the first round of the basketball tournament. The worst part? Braden went to the line at the very end of the game and missed both shots (and several others from the line) He's my little Shaq! They lost 16-17. He's improved a lot though. He's gotten much better defensively. The free throws will come. :) -- Next up....... baseball!

No comments: