Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sorry!

I actually took a few pictures of Braden on Saturday, but I have the laptop downstairs today and the drive my memory card goes in is upstairs! So you'll have to check out Braden and his huge birthday jawbreaker another day.

Saturday was a very fun day! Braden's team won their game. They are now 3-2. He was 0-4 at the line twice though. He gets so embarassed being the center of attention that he screws up. Jon of course had things to say about this! He's getting much better about his parenting skills though. (All since reading Tony Dungy's book which I am currently reading and highly recommend) He told Braden he was mad because he (Jon) knew Braden could be the best out there, but that Braden doesn't believe in himself. Blah. Blah.
I was very proud to call him my husband as I listened from another room. (I try not to be in the room. Then Braden can't pout to me & has to listen to Jon)

THEN, Brooke G. and I went to see 27 Dresses!!! It was so fun and such a great movie. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD. Then we went to the ice cream parlor only to discover it was closed (at 6pm on a Sat). The other one was closed to, so we went to Marsh and bought Skinny Cow chocolate cones which are AWESOME!!! We had a great time and Braden waited almost 3 hrs. before calling my phone and asking me why I wasn't home yet! :)

AND, Jon did the dishes and washed all the sheets while I was gone! And read 50 pgs of a book to Braden!

No comments: