Monday, April 28, 2008

Molli & Mike's Wedding

On Saturday, we went to my cousin Molli's wedding. The pictures aren't the greatest, but we had a great time visiting with family and friends. Molli looked gorgeous & so happy!

Here we are in the bathroom! The bride needed help holding her dress up while she went. Cori and I held the dress and I handed JK my camera to take a picture of the special moment.

First dance as man and wife.


Our table. I probably should have taken this BEFORE we started eating.


My cousin Lyndsay's husband, Dave and my cousins, Cam and Gregg. They were 3 of the ushers.


Poor Tyler! This picture is blurry, but he was so funny. He couldn't take a nap that afternoon, so he was running on empty. (He's 3 yrs old) He just flopped down on the floor to rest before heading back out on the dance floor.

No comments: