Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crazy busy!

Only 4 more days until Vacation Bible School begins!!!!! We had a meeting/decorating time on Wednesday. I spent this morning at the church and this evening at the ball park. Friday night we all get to help decorate the sanctuary. -- I need to remember to bring my camera along. Krista's design is awesome. -- And Braden is playing in a baseball tournament on Saturday and Sunday. Jon's on-call Saturday morning and I may be up at the church, so Braden is riding with a teammate. Jon will head to Lima in time to see the second game! (Keep them in your prayers as they travel)
Busy! Busy! Busy! I can't wait for next Friday night and the end of VBS!

1 comment:

amanda said...

i don't know what y'alls vbs theme is, but please remember that no vbs is complete without spunky the eaglette (if you don't know who that is then shame on you and jon will know)