Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bees

Just a quick post before lunch......

Yesterday, Braden and Jon went to a Rib Cook-off here in town. About one hour later they were back home. Braden had gotten stung by not one, but two bees while walking around at the Fair Grounds. One stung him on the ear and the other on the back of his hand.

He's fine! Since we don't have tobacco laying around to put on it, Jon mixed up baking soda and water. -- Later I asked him what happened. Why did the bees go after him and not Daddy? I love his response: "I had my MP3 player in my hand. It's black and yellow. Bees are black and yellow. Maybe the bees thought I was trying to capture their queen and were trying to save her."

Maybe, Braden. Maybe.

1 comment:

amanda said...

why no back to school post? the first day of school outfit is very important