Friday, September 19, 2008

Lucky Girl

Not that anyone reads my blog (or cares enough to comment), but Dallas loves the treat Jon brought home from work on Thursday!
One of his drivers brought it to him...... not too sure why. said her dogs loved them and thought his might too..... As you can see, it's almost as long as she is. She spent almost 2 hrs working on it the first day! We almost didn't go on a walk because she wouldn't stop chewing on it. And it's so heavy, it took all she had to drag it from the front porch into the front room. And best of all, she smells nice and smokey when she's done working on the bone! Makes me crave some BBQ!


2 comments:

Laci said...

Oh wow! I bet Munchkin would love one of those..haha! I didn't comment on your other post, but put me down for at least 2 hits a day. You're on my 'favorites' list and I look at those site 2-3 times a day at work and maybe once or twice at home. =)

amanda said...

is it just me or is dallas getting fat??