Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Randomness

So I thought I would try and remember all of the random thoughts I've had this past week, but hadn't posted, and share them. (I have no pictures and haven't done anything super interesting.)

1. Can you believe Jon and I have been together for just over 6 yrs! Some days it sure seems like forever, but mostly time has flown by.

2. I'm currently watching the new "90210." Do they really expect us to believe some of these kids are high schoolers?
And the original "90210" was way better! So thrilled that Nat and Kelly are in it! Never been a big fan of Brenda though!

3. How sweet is it that McCain's VP pick is not only a woman, but an attractive woman from Alaska! And yes, I've seen the headlines about her 17 yrs. old daughter being pregnant, but that's not something I can comment on.

4. So over days when the temperature exceeds 83 degrees.

5. Braden's been going to the high school home football games with my grandpa the past 2 Fridays. So Jon and I have been having "date nights." We've been renting movies we never saw when they were in the theaters. We've watched Fools Gold and 21. Both were really great!

6. Am I really supposed to believe these kids are 16!!!

7. Braden wants the computer, so I guess this is all the randomness for tonight.

No comments: