Saturday, September 13, 2008

What a Week!

Boy was I pooped by the time I crawled in bed last night!

Monday: I didn't run most of the errands on my list! No excuse. Just wasn't in the mood. Tuesday: Went to Ft Wayne to have lunch with my cousins. I left VW early and stopped at Kohls, PetSmart, and Target. Then got turned around about where I was/needed to go and was close to tears by the time I (with the help of Jon via cell phone) got back to where I needed to be!Wednesday: I had Josh most of the day and Justin when he got done at preschool. Braden started AWANA this week too.
Thursday: I had Josh & Justin for 9 hrs!!! One wouldn't stop picking on the other. The other was upset about being picked on all day. Then I had to get Braden to football (with the boys), pick him and Nick up early from football to go to dance, drop Nick off after dance, and then get home to get Braden around for bed and the house cleaned up before Friday's madness began!
Friday: I had both boys again AND it rained most of the day, so we couldn't play outside!!!! We did go to the library for a little bit in the morning though. Then at 5pm, when they were getting picked up, Layce was pulling up to drop her 3 kiddos off. She was shooting her first wedding this weekend and had the rehearsal last night. We took them to Pizza Hut and then back home for a wild night of playing! It was well after 11pm before Jon and I headed to bed.
Saturday: I've had a much quieter day. Mostly I've done laundry, dishes, vacuumed, etc. This is also my weekend to do the PowerPoint at church. So I spent some time working on that while Braden played with a friend. Jon helped run a flag football clinic at the Y this morning and then watched his Ducks when in dbl OT!

Here is Aisha loving our giant beanbag..... and having her picture taken. (You'd think her mom was a photographer or something!)


Wild man, Xander. He loved playing with Braden's spy goggles, sword, and Nerf guns.


Poor Trinity! She's been feeling bad but the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her. After not eating dinner, I finally bribed her into eating some Scooby-Doo applesauce.


Jon and Trinity building a Mega Blocks race track on the porch.


Xander fighting evil while Trinity tries to jump on the beanbag.

I don't know about you, but I am ready for bed! So glad Braden has a bye tomorrow!

No comments: