Monday, October 6, 2008

The Shiner

I completely forgot to post pictures of the sweet black eye Braden got two Fridays ago! He had been playing football out in the front yard with some friends and ended up running into one of the boys' heads.
It's a little hard to see in the photos, but trust me, you sure notice it in person!


And since it's started to feel like fall, Braden has gotten out his "old man pajamas." I'm not sure why the hat was added to the outfit, but it doesn't seem to bother Dallas. (Brooke, recognize your Harry Potter hat? Thanks so much! He's been sleeping in it too!)


In other news, Braden's team lost yesterday 12-7. And while the should have easily beaten the other team, they didn't.
My only comment is that I wish some people remembered that this is only a game and that these kids are just that, KIDS! 9-12 yr old kids that are going to make mistakes. That's just a part of the learning process. -- that's all I have to say on the subject right now :)

No comments: