Sunday, November 30, 2008

Novermber Post #3

Just to get in 3 posts this month................

I just read an online article stating that the death of the Wal-Mart employee on Black Friday "was preventable." Gee, do ya think? The person was trampled to death by people shopping! They even broke the doors! And the article said that the paramedics had trouble getting to the employee because of the continued flow of people, who would not be deterred by someone injured on the ground!

On a lighter note, I have most of my shopping done! Braden went to a friend's house Saturday afternoon/evening. I got online for several hours and searched for the 2 items he's repeatedly mentioned. In the process, I found a few other items. (I was able to find the 2 requested items at Amazon cheaper than anywhere else! Saved over $25!) Now I just have to get things to stuff the boys' stockings and get a little something for the kiddos I babysit.
Any ideas on an inexpensive gift for 4-5 yr olds?

Also, the tooth Braden said would fall out on Thanksgiving is still in his mouth!

Happy December!!

No comments: