Sunday, February 22, 2009

For Laci

Since Laci hasn't updated the blog she has where she shares her deals (usually from CVS), I thought I'd share mine today!
I sent Jon to CVS on Saturday morning because Braden was in dire need of Zyrtec. He had a list: Zyrtec, Nature Made multi vitamins (which I had a $3 off coupon for), and some CVS brand mouthwash (which I also had a coupon for).

Zyrtec was on sale for $26 or $27 for a bottle of 45
Nature Made vitamins were Buy 1 Get 1 Free = 2 for $10.99 - $3.00 off
Mouthwash I had a coupon for a free bottle

So he left the store only spending $37...... WooHoo! I thought that was a steal!

1 comment:

Laci said...

woohoo! that's awesome. i got the free mouthwash coupon receipt too! we got a coupon for free cough drops on asa's card, but i didn't get those yet.

one thing i don't think i ever told you..go to https://surveys.researchresults.com/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=SCREENERCVS

it's a market research panel for cvs. you earn ECBs by doing surveys. i think it's random, but they already sent me 2 surveys in the last few months and i've earned $20 in ECBs! they print out at the bottom of your receipt a few weeks later...i just got $10 last week that i had completely forgotten about. the surveys only took about 10 minutes, so it's worth it! let me know if the link doesn't work.