Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Freezer Meals

I have lots of pictures to post from this weekend, but need to get cardio and a shower in, so for now, here are the meals we made. We only got 4 done on Friday night/early Saturday morning, so Jon and I did the last 2 on Sunday.

Here I am working on the tater tot casseroles! (Boy, do I need to hit the tanning bed!)

Ready for taters!


Friday night: Brittany was the supervisory chef after she helped me cut up and cook the chicken.


Christina and Danielle filling and wrapping tortillas.


B. keeping a watchful eye on C. and D. (Caitlin was already asleep at this point. And Kayla was watching TV.)


In all, we have 6 casseroles frozen. Whether they are tasty or not is another story! We are delivering them to needy families, with Jon's group, on Wednesday night. And I think some adults are donating gallons of milk and eggs for us to deliver as well.


No comments: