Friday, March 6, 2009

If Only I Could Keep Them

Friday afternoon, I had Layce's youngest two while she went to her 39 week check-up in Lima. She ended up calling me to tell me they were going to admit her at 5:00 and break her water. (This baby was not coming if left to decide for herself!) Around 9:30 last night, I received a pix via cell phone of baby Eden Grace Watson! She is a perfect, healthy 7 lbs. 7 oz. and I can't wait to meet her! Here are a few pictures of the other two.

Braden and Trinity working on a duet of some sort. I think he was impressing her by "playing" one of the things his dad taught him. She thought he was very cool!

I would keep her in a heartbeat! She cried when I took her to their grandparents' last night. It broke my heart! But I told her dad I would bring them over so he could head to the hospital.


And Xander. He may look sweet and innocent, but he was actually pouting. Taking turns was not on his list of things to do yesterday!


I love these kids! Do you think their parents would notice if I just kept them next time? They have 2 others at home.

No comments: