Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 1st - Putt Putt

Here are some pictures from our trip to Texas. I am way behind in my posting. Mostly this is do to the fact that I don't feel like elaborating. Sorry! Use your imagination to fill in the blanks :)

A view of the gorgeous weather! It was either overcast (below) or raining most of our trip.

Braxton believed it was best to get the ball as close to the hole as possible before he began putting. Great idea if you ask me!


"Whoa! Look at that big whale!"


Braden being eaten by the hippo.


Brock going in after him!


They both survived and were able to pose for a picture.


Braden gloating. On this hole, Grandma lost her first place title. It was all downhill from there.


Watching Brock take his turn.


Braden working on his form.


Smile!


Oh Brock!


Braden taking way too long.... 8 shots I believe.


Brock.


Grandma.


Braxton getting into position.


1 comment:

amanda said...

it's okay, grandma is used to losing. :)