Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

The first day of 5th grade, at a new building, is in the books! Braden had a great day --- as far as we can tell. He's not always a talker. Actually we had to bribe him with a milkshake to get as many details out of him as we did!

This is the best look you'll get at him. He was not happy about me wanting to take his picture! He was wide awake, just mad at me for getting out the camera. Tony Hawk shirt and shoes that he picked out. The iPod stayed at home :)

Braden and Jared off to school. I offered to drive him for his first day. He shot me down.



After school, he dropped his backpack off and then headed off to play with some friends. Later this evening he informed me that "me and Matt were the only 2 people in the whole school that dressed up today. nobody else had too!" Ever my little drama queen! Tomorrow he is wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts.

No comments: