Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hanging Out

This past Saturday, we actually had nothing going on. Braden had a friend over the night before. Jon took them to see Clash of the Titans. And then Nick left around lunch time Saturday. (We were supposed to go to my cousin's little girl's 2nd birthday party, but I forgot!)
So that afternoon we all headed outside because Braden wanted to throw the football ---- which turned into a few games of H-O-R-S-E and a dunk-off ---- which Jon won. My grandpa took a few pictures of the boys.
Braden got to dunk on 7' and Jon had to dunk on 10'...... (seems fair, right?)


I am always the first one out when we play H-O-R-S-E so I decided to relax on the swing. I was so tired I didn't even bother getting out the cushion! (Dallas was roaming around the yard.)
It's been cooler here. Saturday the sunshine was great but the windy was super icy! I'm ready for the return of mid 70s!


No comments: