Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Wheels

My two years are up (kind of)! Monday night, we turned in my Dodge Charger and brought home a Jeep Patriot. I had one month left on my lease, but there were extra rebates this month that they couldn't guarantee would be available next month. This one has a few more features than I need, but it was the only one in the area that had some of the items we wanted (mainly color - most of the new Jeep paint colors are ugly!)
Here is Jon being shown all the features. The dash is basically the same as the Charger, so he really didn't need the walk through. I got the walk through last week when I picked it up for a test drive so I was staying out of the way. (Braden is in the back seat.)

Driving it out of the showroom! I refuse to do that!


After a quick stop at the grocery, we parked it in the garage and said goodnight! Its a lot shorter than the Charger. It was nice to have room in the garage again. It also gets better gas mileage and is front/all wheel drive.
Check back soon for my post about the dietary changes our family is making!

No comments: