Sunday, May 9, 2010

Not What I Wanted for Mother's Day

Look at all of those beautiful, wavy, brown locks that match those beautiful brown eyes!

And Braden shaving them off!
Jon's been whining for a while now. He wanted his head shaved and I kept saying no. I love his hair! Today, I finally gave in. Its saves us the cost of a haircut, but it still makes me sad.


Look at those curls!


It kind of looks like someone's toupee laying in the grass.


And now, I have to look at this! Boy am I ready for his hair to grow back!! (And Dallas is pouting because she was about to get her nails trimmed.)


2 comments:

amanda said...

ah, i like it!! can't remember the last time he had it like that (i remember long/floppy and finger tip ceasar), but it is a good summer look.

also:
1. braden is getting so grown up!!
2. NICE WHEELS
3. i want some crawfish :(

amanda said...

oh, and i forgot:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

love y'all... see you in june :)