Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Party!

For Braden's 8th birthday, he and 3 friends went to Crazy Pinz to celebrate. They played black light putt-putt, arcade games, and then moved on to Ball-o-City. When they finally slowed down and decided they were hungry, we headed over to Chili's for dinner before heading back home. I think the boys had a good time. I arrived back home wishing I had made my chiropractor appt. for Saturday morning instead of Friday. After spending several hours with these four, Jon and I were exhausted! Ryan, Braden, Dylan, and Carter next to the putt-putt volcano.
Strategy is key in golf, just ask these three.
Braden waiting for the others at Hole 2. (The course was only 9 holes, but the decorating was really neat. And the black "putting green" made it almost impossible to see the hills and bumps. It looked really neat with everything glowing too!)
Ryan and Braden shooting some Germans, I think.
Braden on the second of three levels in Ball-0-City. They spent over 45 minutes in there. You can shoot foam balls out of guns and tubes, plus it's like a giant play place with tunnels and obstacles.

No comments: