Thursday, February 1, 2007

A Real Dance Party!

No, your eyes do not deceive you! Jon and I got Braden a second dance mat for his birthday last week. Now we can have real dance-offs and team dancing. Very cool! (I know Megan and Amanda are dying to come back and visit now.) As you can tell from Braden's expressions, this is pretty great!


In other news, Thursday is finally here. That means no school for Mom and I am available to update my blog. Also, I should be working on school stuff. One of my group members in Children's Lit e-mailed me from the hospital earlier. She had to have emergency surgery..... and we are set to present first on Tuesday!

Turning now to weather: IT'S FREEZING HERE!!!! Really. I'm not being dramatic at all. We have snow in the forecast for the next week. Highs this weekend could be in the single digits. (Saturday has a low of -1) And anyone that knows me knows I am NEVER warm, even in July. I did shovel the driveway and sidewalk on Tuesday..... all by myself. Yes, there is a snow blower. But, Jon was at work and I have no idea how to work the thing.

Finally, today is Career Day at Braden's school. The only stipulation? No sports! To which Braden says, "But that's what I'm going to do when I grow up!" So we brainstormed. I suggested a teacher or chiro, something you could wear normal clothes for. Braden decided if he couldn't be an athlete, he would be an artist. So he went to school in the clothes I wore to paint. (We added a little more paint before he left and even smeared his face) He's very comfortable!

No comments: