Friday, March 2, 2007

Busy Bray

Braden has had a very busy week. Last Saturday was his last basketball game of the season. We have joined the Y recently, so beginning this week, Braden is taking a Kids Power Fit class. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, for one hour, he goes and "works out" at the Y. This week was basketball, so they just played games and shot around. Next week Jon was told they are doing circuits. Braden told me Wednesday, "I wish my class was everyday! Except Wednesdays because I have dance and Awana, so I can't go then." I told him I was glad (and that he better feel that way next week!) Jon and I are excited that he is out being active at least 3 days a week.

And now for Braden's big news: Today was his last day at St. Mary's. Beginning Monday, Braden will be in Mrs. Stemen's 2nd grade class at Washington Elementary!!! (She was my third grade teacher several years ago.) He is soooooooooooo excited! His former teacher had been making his life miserable. When my son, who loves all things that involve socializing and learning, is asking Jon and I both if he really has to go to school the next day, something is wrong. That something was his teacher, who believes that kids learn best when they are all beginning yelled at everyday.
And as an added bonus: no uniforms and Jon does not have to work bingo ever again!

I have some pictures to post. But my camera is downstairs, and I'm not going back down just to get it. So......

Until next time. Good night and God bless!

No comments: