Monday, March 5, 2007

Catch Up

I have been a bad blogger this past week. I posted a few short blurbs, but no pictures. What can I say? Finals are next week and I've been catching up on all of the stuff I had been putting off. And, I subbed last week. Braden started at Washington this morning. All went well while I was there. Braden, of course, was acting shy. I'll have more details after I pick him up.

Here is what went on here last night: long jump practice. Jon and I aren't sure why exactly, but Braden decided he and Dad needed to have a long jump competition. Braden was pretty pathetic, so Jon started working with him on the mechanics involved with jumping for distance. They were adorable/hilarious!


That's my husband! Can't get by without a little showing off. He can hop up and over the beanbag, all by himself!

Braden tried, but didn't quite make it.

No comments: