Friday, March 9, 2007

Good Morning

Thought I would say "good morning!" I am subbing in a 4th grade class again today. The little angles don't get here for another few minutes, so I thought I would update. But of course as soon as I get on, I forget all I was going to post.

Braden is having a great week at his new school. He is soooooooo much happier! He is making new friends in addition to the few he already knew. We are also working at home to learn some of the math concepts he is missing.

I finished my winter quarter classes, finals are next week. I would love for someone to volunteer to write a paper for me. I hate papers.

In other news, I have almost finished week 2 of my eating better. (I'm not sure about Jon, though he did make wise decisions at the grocery.) I have cut out all snacking. I am eating healthier meals; carrots, things that say "reduced fat," wheat, oatmeal. I am eating smaller portions. And the big key: I am only eating one chocolate item one day a week!!!! There is honestly chocolate in the house that I haven't touched! I am also going up to the Y on days when I am home.
Hopefully, I'll notice some progress soon. I am determined to lose the weight I started putting on when I met/married Jon. It's not baby weight. It's off the market, security weight!

Have a great Friday! (Payday!)

No comments: