Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday!

I love Friday because tomorrow I don't have to get up early. Dallas hasn't been sleeping through the nights lately, so I wake up every morning feeling like I never got to relax. I think she's more trouble than a baby! Jon got up with her this morning at 2 am. She didn't need to go out, she wanted to go downstairs and eat. (Her food has to be kept in the laundry room, away from Raider)

I was going to post a Happy First Week! to Peyton Dirk Jones today, but I can't get the pictures of him to post. Perhaps I'll figure it out later.

Tomorrow we are going to watch the Ft. Wayne Fusion's first home game. The coach gave Jon 4 tickets yesterday. Apparently the don't have a decent QB. (They had offered Jon the job, with a "by the way, we practice in the mornings") It should be interesting to see his reaction.

I had my first week back in class. I only have class Tues. and Thurs. which is nice. But I have a morning class both days and then 5 hours before my evening class.
I did read 1 1/2 books yesterday though!

Braden has Spring Break next week. Please pray for my sanity!

No comments: