Monday, March 26, 2007

More Arkansas Pictures

Since I have no pictures of my own to post, I thought I would share a few more from Jon's trip to Arkansas. He's been home for over a week now and the guys have been e-mailing each other pictures from the trip.
This beautiful shot was actually taken by my husband. I had to crop his finger out of several pictures. This one included.



Here is one Will e-mailed. It's not everyday you see Jon on a horse. So even though the sunlight makes it hard to see him, I had to post it. (I know it looks like he's riding a pony, but Jon says the horse was 3 yrs. old)
The horse's name is Kool-Aid!



Will's grandparents raise chickens and then sell them to Tyson. Here are the adorable babies they had just gotten in. It's kind of sad to think that you or I could be eating these guys in a few months.



More chicks! Jon said they raise 80,000 at a time.

No comments: