Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunday

Sunday was another beautiful day! The sun was shining and the temperature wasn't too bad. (I wore a t-shirt and sweatpants most of the day.) Thankfully we remembered the time change around 6:30 am. Our Sunday School teacher wasn't going to be there, so Jon and I were in charge of bringing the DVD and getting things set up --- for the 6 of us that showed up!

For the record: I HATE SPRINGING FORWARD!!!! It is so hard to adjust to that lost hour.

After church, Braden made lunch for us. He had asked Saturday night if he could make dinner on Sunday. He decided to make his specialty: PB & J and bananas! The only catch when Braden "cooks" is that he will only make one sandwich per person. So, I had to make Jon 2 more sandwiches and 1 more each for Braden and me. He did a great job though and was very proud of himself!

After lunch, Braden headed down the street on his new bike (I'll have to get some pictures of that), and Jon and I went out to clean cars. I washed mine while Jon cleaned out the inside of his. He now has a backseat!!! After mine was clean, I helped Jon wash his. He hasn't washed his car since before we got married! It was disgusting! I scrubbed one side, Jon hosed it off, and you could see the 2 different colors. It really looks like a new-ER car! I also vacuumed out both cars and cleaned Dallas' nose prints off the windows.
Because of our great weekend outside, I now have to write a paper TODAY! and study for 2 finals tomorrow. I'll be done after Tuesday and can't wait.
Jon leaves for Texas/Arkansas on Wednesday morning. He's currently struggling with where he wants to go eat when he gets there. He'll be gone until Sunday night and promises to miss me terribly. (Even though he'll be golfing daily and watching college basketball and playing poker and.....)
Please keep him in your prayers as he travels.

No comments: