Monday, June 18, 2007

A Bad Blogger

Why have I done such a bad job this past week? Well quite simply, I've been pooped! Last week was the first of the 2 Vacation Bible Schools I'm involved with. I was in the nursery all week with 1-2 high school helpers and 2-5 "babies." Luckily, the babies were all between 10 mos. and 23 mos. But 3+ hours with these guys will sure wear a person out!

In addition to my mornings in the nursery, I've had:
2 afternoon meetings to prepare for the other VBS (I co-direct this one),
we've had a luncheon,
a family night,
Jon had a softball game,
it's been 80-90 degrees all week,
I spent some quality time Friday afternoon at Dr. Taylor's office (I got a massage, and found out I had a rib out. That hurt a little, but felt great once Dr.T fixed it!),
Saturday morning was busy (thankfully Brady did not have a game this week),
My dad got into town Saturday afternoon,
And Saturday night we went to the Drive-In! It was Brady and Jon's first time! We saw Shrek 3 and Fantastic 4. (It was 1:30 when we got home!)

So, now that you've suffered through all of my excuses, here are the little ones that wore me out:
This is all of them. I know it looks a little cruel, but 3 of the 5 were already in there playing. My helpers put the 2 babies in just to take the picture!


Myia and Kellin, they were the big kids in class!


Miss Myia


Kellin


And Brady! He was only there 2 days, but he cracked me up. He's an eater! He had to have snack at his own private table because he kept trying to take Myia's and Kellin's snacks!
Look at those cheeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your dad is in town? post some pics of that hottie! :)