Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tag

Tag....You're it

Four of my favorite jobs:
1. Wife
2. Mother
3. Teaching (swimming, school, Sunday school, ..... )
4. VBS Director (obviously, if I'm doing it again! or perhaps I'm just crazy.)

Four of my favorite local places:
1. Rocky Top (ice cream)
2. Wherever Brady is playing ball
3. Calvary Evangelical
4. At home (there is really nowhere else. This town is too small!)

Four of my favorite foods
1. Bueno
2. Spaghetti and meatballs
3. Cookies
4. Almost any fruit

Four of my favorite international places(I've never visited any...but I'd like to go to....)
1. Italy
2. Canada
3. Jerusalem
4. Australia

Four names of people I am tagging:
1. RyAnn
2. Amanda (except she's in Mexico)
3. & 4. I'm going to post this on MySpace since I have no blogger buddies! :(

No comments: