Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Little Buttercup

(The title is one of the songs from The Three Amigos. Brady watched it last week and was singing the song. He thinks its pretty funny.)

Here's my little reader! He was reading A Dog Called Kitty. It was a really good book. We'd recommend it to any dog lover between the ages of 8 and 88.

Is he not the cutest kid you ever saw!


Saturday night Daddy had a softball tournament in Wren. Braden offered to treat me to dinner if I bought dessert. OK!
He opted for the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor. After we ate our dinner, I had a single scoop of strawberry ice cream. And Brady had this:


He had a double scoop. On the bottom: Roadrunner Raspberry. On top: PLAYDOH!!!!
The picture really doesn't do it justice! It was bright yellow, just like real playdoh. Mixed throughout were bright blue and pink sugar cookie dough pieces. It REALLY looked like Playdoh! He enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That ice cream looks delicious! I'm not a fan of the usual cookie dough ice cream, but sugar cookie dough?? I'll go for that...great choice Brady. =)