Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Amanda, You'll Love This!

Today after Braden got him from school, filled me in on all the exciting news about their upcoming field trip to the rock quarry (really, he's super excited!), and finished homework, I told him I was going to hop in the shower real quick before Daddy got home.

"Ok. Can I watch a movie then?"

"Sure, but only while I'm in the shower." Blah. Blah.

So I take my shower and you'll never guess what he's watching on the couch when I walk out. Never in a million years could anyone ever get this!

He was watching Daddy's high school football highlight tape! (What in the world?)

In other news: Braden's flag team lost tonight 22-20. They are currently 0-2, but they looked better this week.

1 comment:

amanda said...

haha...such a typical boy... he'll still be watching football highlight tapes when he's forty (the only difference is that they'll be his).
love y'all