Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Really Not Hard.....

to be this cool!

This is what I found last night when I went in to turn Brady's music and night light off:

I bought the hat he is wearing last spring for a book display I had to do in my children's lit class. (It was $0.10 at Old Navy) It was in a box I went through last Friday in preparation for our garage sale. Braden snatched it right up because, "it's like the hats Ryan wears in High School Musical!" And he LOVES those movies!
I also found the hat on the bedpost on Monday. He loves that as well. So if anyone happens across golf hats or fedoras, send them our way!
(He wore the golf hat to school this week and was informed by a friend that it was "a pimp hat!" Jon hopes they don't have any idea what a pimp really is.)

No comments: