Monday, September 24, 2007

Doesn't Everyone Have a Digital Camera?

Because if Gibby's Photography did, you would think they would have taken another picture.

Jon thinks Braden looks like someone just punched him. I think he looks like he's trying not to cry. And though you might not be able to tell online, in the originals, he's all sweaty!

Thank goodness for Picture Retake Day! (I am reminded once again why I dislike Gibby's. The lady that answered their phone wasn't even nice about it. It's not my fault they can't take good pictures!)



This photo was a little better. Coach Dad and Braden. (Braden believes football players shouldn't smile for the camera.) The rest of the football pictures will be ready tomorrow. I'll try and post those Tuesday or Wednesday.

2 comments:

amanda said...

he looks like he's trying not to cry.

RyAnn said...

I agree with Amanda. He looks a bit scared.