Thursday, November 1, 2007

The dangers of preschool

Wednesday I put my first preschooler into her grandparents car, shut the door, and guess what was still inside........... my finger! Holy cow! I don't know of many things more painful than shutting your finger in a car door.
And tonight my grandfather informed me that I need to drill a small hole through the nail to let the blood out! That makes me almost as sick to my stomach as I was after the "incident."
I was trying to talk to a parent right after it happened and couldn't even focus because of the pain! But I'm surviving. I made it through preschool this morning, loaded kids safely into cars afterwards, and am even posting blogs to catch everyone (AMANDA) up on things.
Please keep my finger in your prayers. It HURTS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooo, did you drill the hole?

amanda said...

i'd be happy to drill a hole for you... just so you know, if you are actually an athlete, dressing up as an athlete is not only uncreative, it is considered cheating and should be awarded no candy. it is equivalent to me going as a nerd.